Sunday, February 15, 2009

Lost Upstairs

No. I've not fallen off the face of the Earth. As you might have guessed, I've gotten a bit overwhelmed by my duties as Acting Director. Whereas the days used to go by at a leisurely stroll, now they roar by at the speed of a drag racer. I have every intention of reviving "She Said/He Said" when everything returns to something like normal. I've even asked Adult Services Supervisor Allison Beasley to be the new "She" advertised in our blog title. Of course, I think the only person busier than I am in this library is Allison! Oh well, the Kankakee Public Library is known for one thing above all else, optimism. So do not lose faith loyal readers (both of you), we will be back with more to say about all things library and anything else that enters our odd noggins. Until then, keep your circs high and your fines low.

Steve Bertrand
Acting Director

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Steve!

Add me as the "third loyal reader" of your blog LOL!

Any way I can "follow" it from mine?

February 25, 2009 10:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home