Thursday, April 09, 2009

Busy busy busy

I've made several attempts at blogging over the past few months, but the start of every post comes to a rather abrupt end when my phone buzzes, someone comes in my office, or I suddenly remember a whole slew of things I've forgotten to do that day. The point is...it's busy here at KPL. Within the last 4 months, our director has gone on to greener pastures (well, they are likely snowier pastures right now like most of Northern Illinois), our city has instituted a hiring freeze due to the recession, and we've elected Kankakee's first female mayor, Nina Epstein! Steve Bertrand, our assistant director, has been named director now and KPL continues its quest to be fabulous in all ways! Once again, my phone is buzzing and I'm remembering about 15 things that didn't get done today. Until next time....

Allison Beasley
Head of Adult Services

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home